- go Pick short and easy read – If you are new to reading then start with short stories, or a book of your interest which isn’t too long. Finishing a book quickly will motivate you pick up another one, provided you enjoyed your first one. The books I read the fastest are murder mysteries, I don’t like suspense.
- buy priligy with paypal Choose a medium that works for you – Some people prefer e-books while others (like me) prefer a physical book in the hand and an audio book. Whatever your choice, pick one and carry it with you at all times (or have one available on your phone).
- follow site Carry a book when you travel/commute – If you use public transport, use that time to get your reading in. I am a big fan of audio books and finish at least one audio book every week during my nasty commute time.
- Read while you’re waiting – Waiting for a friend who is running late for lunch/coffee, waiting at the doctor’s office, waiting for the flight to board, – all good times to read. Audio books can be read while commuting, cleaning, cooking or taking care of any chores.
- Read before you go to bed – This is when I get maximum physical reading in, right before I sleep. I try and keep aside 30 minutes to get some reading in with the goal of finishing at least one book per month.
Jeans: Abercrombie and Fitch, Tee: Loft, Jacket: United colors of Benetton, Shoes: UGG
Skirt: Banana Republic, Top: Banana Republic, Shoes: Joan and David, Scarf: don’t remember