I hate it when you are having a conversation with someone and he/she is not even looking at you. This is however in a social scenario, I cannot even imagine this behavior in professional world and business meetings. When you take out your phone during a conversation with someone it shows :
- Lack of respect. You consider the information on your phone to be more important than the conversation at hand, and you view people outside of the meeting to be more important than those sitting right in front of you.
- Lack of attention. You are unable to stay focused on one thing at a time.
- Lack of listening. You aren’t practicing active listening, so no one around you feels heard.
- Lack of power. You are like a modern-day Pavlovian dog who responds to the whims of others through the buzz of your phone.
- Lack of self-awareness: You don’t understand how ridiculous your behavior looks to other people.
- Lack of social awareness: You don’t understand how your behavior affects those around you.
Shoes: Steve Madden
Jeans: Abercrombie and Fitch
Top: J crew
Sweater: J crew factory
Jeans: American Eagle
Shirt: J crew Factory