Do’s and Don’ts For Leggings
- Don’t wear leggings as pants since the material can be thin enough that it can show skin or underwear (unless of course it is on purpose!) – I have seen many women in India do this.
- Do wear leggings under a cute skirt or dress that you would otherwise think is too mini or with a
- pair of shorts. This way you can make it a three season item.
- Do buy leggings made from thicker fabric and test the stretch with your fingers. These will last longer, and often look better than cheaper leggings made from thinner fabric.
- I have written tips on how to wear leggings here, however I must mention that I wear leggings very rarely. Not a big fan. I prefer tights and jeggings.
Pant: American Eagle, Shirt: Banana Republic, Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger