- Value your time. Don’t confuse being busy as being productive.
- Pick your battles. Just because you choose to be quiet doesn’t mean you are wrong. It means you are smart enough to save your energy for what matters more.
- Don’t let anyone else decide your self-worth – not social media, not your followers, friends, not your family. You decide your own self-worth.
- Standing up for what you believe in doesn’t always mean going out on a protest march. Simply continuing to live the way you want to is action enough.
- People will continue to surprise you. Sometimes in a good way and sometimes not. Try and keep an open mind. Even with buffoons.
- Just because someone is intelligent doesn’t mean they will produce quality work and vice versa.
- No one has it ‘all’ figured out, no matter how sorted they look. Everyone is just doing the best they can.
- Let go of the fear of missing out. No one is having more fun than you are. If you are happy where you are, then that’s what matters the most.
go site Top: Old Navy
go site Shoes: Lifestride