http://www.tentaclefilms.com/?yutie=come-investire-del-denaro&863=5a This is part 13 of ‘What the health’ series. You can find earlier parts here – part1, part2, part3, part4, part 5, part 6, part 7, part 8, part 9, part 10, part 11, part12
optek com For gut health –
- You can make your gut stronger by eating simple, non-spicy, healthy, easy to digest food. Spicy food, pepper, chillies destroys stomach lining and causes acid imbalance. Remember food stays in your mouth only for a few seconds while your stomach and intestine has to deal with it for a longer time.
- If I may say so consume a poor man’s diet and by that I mean Indian poor man’s diet and not an American poor man’s diet.
- Don’t go after fancy diet plans, fancier the names the crappier that they are. Our body needs wholesome food, it needs carbs, fats, proteins and everything – remember moderation is the key.
- Recognize the difference between food and food like products.
- Take out some time during the day to plan and cook home cooked meals, eat clean, fresh, home cooked, simple food – as easy as that.
- Don’t forget to drink a glass of fresh homemade buttermilk everyday (not yogurt, but homemade buttermilk), it encourages good digestion.
- When travelling – I ate the unhealthiest food when I traveled and always put on at least 5 pounds as an aftereffect. Now when I travel I book houses with kitchens through airbnb and such and cook simple meals even on vacations.
go to site to be continued…
http://drybonesinthevalley.com/?tyiuds=stock-trading-signals-free Jeans: American Eagle
Shirt: J Crew Factory
Jacket: J Crew